Streamline technology procurement and learn what is trending with emerging tech on 10/23.
Today’s customers are finding they can save a lot of time and money by using outsourced procurement solutions or “one-stop shops" for all their IT needs. As IT executives look to IT consultants for technology recommendations, the importance of IT leaders staying up-to-date and ahead of their competition regarding industry trends is more important then ever.
Join TBI specialists and other industry experts from RingCentral, Airespring, Mitel and Verizon for a half-day learning opportunity to discuss emerging technology trends, how to streamline procurement and the best ways to project manage new technology.
Afterwards, join us for a cocktail reception where the networking and conversation continues. Detailed agenda below.
Register here >>
2647 Park Ave
Tustin, CA 92782
1:30 - 5:00 PM Cloud Commission
The Ugly Truth About Cybersecurity - Joe Fizor, Solutions Engineer
- State of the Industry on Cybersecurity
- De-Mystifying Cloud Security
- Creating a Security Strategy for Customers
Voice in the Cloud - Streamlining Businesses for Success - Joe Fizor, Solutions Engineer
- Improving business outcomes through voice-enablement
- Quantifying and Communicating the value of UCaaS, CCaaS and CPaaS
- Setting customers up for success with the right provider experience
The Art of Prospecting and TBI Operations Overview - Kathryn Wilkie, New Partner Relations & Onboarding Manager
- Tips and tricks for lead generation
- An inside look at TBI’s back office operations processes
TBI Marketing Tools of Tomorrow - Rachel Bruce, Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- TBI’s partner marketing portal for content generation
1-on-1 Attendee/Sponsor Meetings
5:00 - 6:00 PM Cocktail Reception
Complete the form to reserve your seat. >>