Cyber Resilience for Business Continuity.
Securing Digital Infrastructure for Business Agility, Resiliency and Cost Savings.
Gartner estimates worldwide security spend to reach 124 billion in 2019.
Security will continue to drive demand for partners’ services. Technical advancements breed new and greater security threats and digital transformation initiatives open the door to larger gaps in cyber-defense strategies. In the 2018 State of Channel Partner Business Report (TBI & AT&T), 70% of channel partners reported security as a primary driver for their services.
Join TBI executives and leading security providers for a half-day learning opportunity to discuss the latest trends in security, how to engrain yourself in your customers’ security strategy and the best ways to project manage new technology.
Afterwards, join us for a cocktail reception. Detailed agenda below.
Register here >>
228 E. Ontario St.
Chicago, IL 60611
1:30 - 5:00 PM: Registration & Cloud Commission
The Business of Security
- Security State of the Union: relating the value of technology to departmental goals and business outcomes
Learn to be Secure
- Differentiate different typed of security including:
- DDoS Mitigation
- Unified Threat Management
- Breach Response
- Managed Firewall and more
- Learn to sell security services and technologies
- See where channel partners are winning with security
- Dive into motivating factors when buying security
- Actions businesses can take beyond firewall and intrusion protection to protect from threats
- The most concerning attacks that exist today and how channel partners can help protect their customers
- How businesses are ensuring security/protection in (hybrid) environments they don't control
- Compliance trends/issues to be aware of for HIPAA, PCI, PHI, SOX
Partner Fireside Chat
- How organizations can increase collaboration internally on potential threats
- Security threats and disaster recovery planning
- How automation impacts cyberattacks
- Best practices for securing endpoints
- A look inside TBI’s Partner Marketing Center – FREE marketing content and automation
- Vendor quick pitches on how they approach or use their solutions to address issues and topics throughout the day
Summary and Closing Remarks
5:00 - 7:00: Cocktail Reception
Complete the form to reserve your seat. >>
Jeff Newton, Vice President of Enterprise Sales & IT
Jeff Newton leads the company’s efforts in securing enterprise relationships with agent partner organizations and large end-user accounts. Jeff has over 15 years of experience in the procurement, implementation, and maintenance of cloud-based and facility-based service and software providers. He has managed software systems at nearly every stage of the development lifecycle and has served on the advisory boards of numerous global organizations in the development and launch of their own software products and internet service provider (ISP) networks.You can learn more about Jeff here.
Steve Stillson, Vice President of Sales, Midwest & West
Stephen Stillson has over 30 years of information technology experience with sales leadership at AT&T , CIMCO Communications and most recently US Signal. Prior to joining TBI, Stillson served as Vice President of Sales at US Signal where he developed a new division focused on cloud, data security and emerging solution sales within the indirect and direct channels. He regularly exceeded company goals for new revenue in cloud sales and successfully opened new markets. Stillson holds a BS in Business Administration from Ball State University and received Sales and Business Executive Education from MIT and the University of Virginia. He is currently a member of Technology Executives Club and Illinois Technology Association. You can learn more about Steve here.
Marco Sanchez, Senior Director of Sales
As Director of Sales, Marco leads a channel sales team of seven to initiate and develop successful partnerships. He is responsible for fostering and maintaining strategic relationships with TBI’s top providers, executing on joint selling initiatives, and participating in strategic planning around increasing profits for TBI partners. He works with his team to bring new value to TBI’s selling partners, enhancing customers’ ease of commerce and improving business outcomes for the end-users through the technology and vendors we offer. Mr. Sanchez has been with TBI for more than eight years, starting in the company’s omni center, working his way up to channel manager and eventually reaching his current role of Director of National Channel Sales. In his free time, Marco likes spending time with his family and cheering on the Chicago Cubs. You can learn more about Marco here.
Dave Landsberger, Director of Training and Events
Dave Landsberger is the Director of Training and Events at TBI. His team is responsible for designing timely and relevant education for TBI partners and employees via The University of TBI in addition to delivering dynamic learning face-to-face at onboardings or training events across the country. Dave has been leading TBI’s training initiatives since May 2014. Before joining TBI, Dave was a collegiate professor and a technology sales executive focusing on CIOs and CDOs.You can learn more about Eric here.