Columbus in the Cloud: Navigating the Business Value of Technology
Resources to Understand the Impact of Mobility, UCaaS, CCaaS and SD-WAN.
Digital Transformation is more than just a buzzword and TBI wants to ensure you have the training and resources you need to be successful.
At TBI, we've always got your back! We're the team behind you, championing deals, holding providers accountable, and providing no cost white-glove support to all our partners, so you can sell more, faster.
Join us for an afternoon of education with several TBI team members as well as vendor specialists. We'll share details on how to best leverage TBI's resources as well as tips on how to navigate the new and often overwhelming landscape on new technologies:
Complete the form to reserve your seat >>
June 13, 2019 | 1:30 - 7:00 PM
2000 Ikea Way
Columbus, OH 43240
- Enabling Technology Education and Purchasing in Today's Business
- Marketing Best Practices: TBI's Partner Marketing Tool
- Solutions Provider Fastball
- Connect the Dots: Streamline Business Success with Emerging Technologies
- Panel: How to Capitalize on Emerging Technologies
- Happy Hour and TopGolf
*Optional* Book a meeting with an on-site TBI resource from training, marketing, sales or a solution engineer prior to the start of the event. Reach out to Boe Mellor for more details.
From unequivocally dedicated operations staff and unfailingly committed training department to a tireless marketing team you can leverage as your own, TBI is here to ensure our partners success and growth long-term.
TBI's focus is on YOUR success. We serve as your advocate by providing unparalleled, personalized and collaborative support resources:
- Quoting/Contract generation
- Carrier options
- Project Management
- Installation and post-installation support
- Commissions team working on behalf of our partners
- Highly qualified solutions engineers
TBI's marketing department offers a plethora of no cost support to ensure you can successfully market to your customers and prospects without taking time away from selling.
- Creating a comprehensive growth marketing strategy
- Social Media consulting
- Website audits
- Custom Collateral
- Marketing automation