Dallas taking Tech on the Road: Navigating the Business Value of Technology
Resources to Understand the Impact of SD-WAN, UCaaS, CCaaS and Mobility.
Some companies find success making incremental improvements to their products. Others compete on the ability to innovate and focus on purchasing or using breakthrough technologies. Both approaches require the exploration of a specific type of solution within a vast technology landscape. This is when technology expertise is crucial when businesses are searching for the right solutions, products and carriers across the terrain.
With end-to-end support and help navigating each step of the complex technology and product process, customers and partners can achieve considerably greater success than otherwise might have been possible. By partnering with a knowledgeable and experienced agent, businesses today are able to navigate and maximize the complex landscape of new technologies.
At TBI, we've always got your back! We're the team behind you, championing deals, holding providers accountable, and providing no cost white-glove support to all our partners, so you can sell more, faster.
Join us for an afternoon of education with several TBI team members as well as vendor specialists. We'll share details on how to best leverage TBI's resources as well as tips on how to navigate the new and often overwhelming landscape on new technologies:
Complete the form to reserve your seat >>
September 17, 2019
1:30 - 5:30 PM
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX, 76051
Registration begins at 1:30 PM
- Overview of TBI resources - Marco Sanchez, TBI
- Building the Business Case for Emerging Technology
- Training Resources to Educate Businesses and Employees
- Marketing Resources: PMC Overview
- Operational Overview: From Quoting, Ordering to Managing Implementation
- Streamlining Business Success with UCaaS, CCaaS, SD-WAN & Mobility - Joe Fizor, TBI
- Vendor Panels
- How to Capitalize with UCaaS & CCaaS
- How to Capitalize on SD-WAN & Mobility
- Bus Departs to Silver Lake Marina Dock for Cocktail Cruise/Boarding at 3:30 PM
- Cocktail Boat Cruise from 4- 5:30 PM
The TBI Advantage
From unequivocally dedicated operations staff and unfailingly committed training department to a tireless marketing team you can leverage as your own, TBI is here to ensure our partners success and growth long-term.
TBI's focus is on YOUR success. We serve as your advocate by providing unparalleled, personalized and collaborative support resources:
- Quoting/Contract generation
- Carrier options
- Project Management
- Installation and post-installation support
- Commissions team working on behalf of our partners
- Highly qualified solutions engineers
TBI's marketing department offers a plethora of no cost support to ensure you can successfully market to your customers and prospects without taking time away from selling.
- Creating a comprehensive growth marketing strategy
- Social Media consulting
- Website audits
- Custom Collateral
- Marketing automation